1. Access to and use of this site is provided by CAD UK and subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of CAD UK.
3. CAD UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. The names, images and logos identifying 'CAD UK' may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use.
9. CAD UK is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.