Founded and operated by ex-servicemen, we understand the process of adjusting to civilian life.
Making the transition successful lies in translating the skills and experience developed within the armed forces so they can be easily recognised by potential employers.
Whether you wish to pursue a similar role in a civilian capacity or maybe try something completely new, one way to add immediate weight and credibility to your prospects is to gain an accredited proffesional qualification that underpins your military experience.
Having employees with relevant formal qualifications is increasingly demanded as proof of occupational competence by public/private clients and others. It is often the deciding factor between winning work and not.
In the current climate those individuals who do not hold relevant competence based QCF qualifications will find it increasing difficult to find employment. Particularly in the Construction Industry where proof of competence is becoming compulsory.
That’s why we‘ve put together a first-class competence assessment and development solution for employers and individual learners in subject areas where we feel we can add real value and greatly increase the employability of individuals.
Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) Competence Based Qualifications:
The QCF is the new way of recognising achievement - through the award of credit for units and qualifications - across England, Wales and Northern Ireland
This will mean that all vocational qualifications will fall under one set of regulatory arrangements.
The level indicates the complexity (challenge) of a qualification, which ranges from Entry to level 8
To help employers and individuals gauge the complexity of levels of competency based qualifications within the QCF we have provided you with the following chart:
For example a Level 7 Competency based qualification is the academic equivalent of a Masters Degree
We provide QCF Competence based qualifications and other training courses in a variety of Subjects including
- Construction and the Built Environment
- Assessor and Verifier Qualifications
- Health & Safety and Site Safety Plus Courses
- Learning and Development
- Team Leading and Management
We offer QCF competence based qualifications via our own unique CADUK File Explorer Electronic Portfolio system. This simple to use Innovative technology and qualification design enables us to provide unrivalled support, advice and guidance throughout the qualification process and pass on substantial savings to the employer and the individual learner.
It is a Totally Integrated Qualification System where an individual’s entire qualification is completed online. We use a variety of electronic mediums such as Skype, GoToMeeting, emails, texts, telecoms combined with our own software and highly competent and qualified assessors to ensure that all learners are fully supported throughout the duration of their qualification.
The CADUK File Explorer software makes using the E-Portfolio as easy as browsing a folder on your computer.
Further benefits of the Awarding Body Approved CADUK File Explorer E-Portfolio include:
- Substantially quicker completion rates.
- Substantial cost savings compared to traditional 'hard copy' Portfolios.
- Full access to the CADUK File Explorer E-Portfolio system from any internet ready computer in the world.
- Minimal work downtime (traditionally spent physically meeting with assessors to go through 'hard copy' Portfolios)
- A simple, effective and user-friendly system that requires only the very basic computer skills. Click here for a screenshot of our software.
- Much greater access to Assessor guidance, feedback and support throughout the qualification via Electronic Sticky Notes, Skype, GoToMeeting, Email, text, telecom etc.
- Full qualification learning outcomes and assessment criteria integrated into each Unit to ensure quality learner responses and full compliance with qualification specification.
- Learner Work and Evidence uploaded to the E-Area is instantly available for assessment.
- Password protected Individual user accounts.
- Electronic Signatures.
The nature of our Online E-Portfolio allows us to offer NVQ/QCF competence based qualifications to UK residents working abroad. Software such as Skype and GoToMeeting combined with our CADUK File Explorer software enables us to give our International learners the same levels of advice, guidance and support as our UK learners.
We currently have learners from all over the world using our unique CADUK File Explorer system: